Urogynecology is a Board Certified sub-specialty of Gynecology and Urology that focuses on the treatment of women’s pelvic health issues including prolapse of the uterus, bladder and rectum, as well as urinary incontinence and other bladder dysfunctions like urinary urgency and frequency often called overactive bladder. Board Certified Urogynecologists have additional training and expertise in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery above and beyond the general Gynecologist and Urologist.
At Greater Houston Urogyn our goal is to meet your needs and exceed your expectations for medical care in the 21st century. We have a state of the art facility and outstanding professional staff specifically trained in this subspecialty to assist and complement your physician’s care and treatment. You will be provided with the highest quality ethical care and together we will tailor your treatment options to fit your personal needs.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website